OPD Card can be received at Entrance card counter .After this you should get yourself registered in the registration counter. This card will be valid for one year. One will register in old registration counter on subsequent visit.
You have right to consult any doctor/consultant. For seeking appointment with any consultant on his OPD days. You may contact his /her office.
Patients are seen on first come first serve basis. However, out of turn consultation may be provide in case of emergency or to senior citizens. (Dummy Content)
Instruction About OPD
- OPD Card can be received at Entrance Lobby .After this you should get yourself registered in the registration counter. This card will be valid for one year. One will register in old registration counter on subsequent visit.
- You have right to consult any doctor/consultant. For seeking appointment with any consultant on his OPD days. You may contact his /her office.
- Patients are seen on first come first serve basis. However, out of turn consultation may be provide in case of emergency or to senior citizens.
- For consultation in afternoon speciality clinics, you need to have been referred from general OPD of or any SLNMCH, Koraput as per Government institution.
- Certain investigations are done free of charge while others are charged as per the prevailing rates fixed by Government. Patients should deposit the money only at the cash counters and obtain the proper receipt.
Afternoon Speciality Clinics ( Except Saturday )- ( For details see below )
- Investigations: After OPD consultation, the treating doctor will fill up the requisition forms for various investigations & direct /guide you to the concerned lab/dept.
- Sample Collection Timing are: – 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Certain specialized investigation are done on particular days only.
- The report can be collected form the reception counter ate the Department on next day.
- Patients are given future dates by the concerned departments. However, these may be done out of turn in urgent situations, on recommendation of the treating doctor.
- Many facilities are provide at OPD level e.g. ECG, Physiotherapy, Lung function tests, Plaster, Injection and immunization free of cost.
- Wheel chairs, patient trolleys etc. are available free of charge at the entrance of OPD.
- OPDs have waiting hall with chairs, Public utilities like drinking water & toilets etc.
- You should park your vehicle in the parking only otherwise it is likely to be towed away.
Responsibilities of Users
The success of this charter depends on the support we receive from our users.
- Please try to appreciate the various constraints under which the hospital is functioning.
- Please follow the rules and regulations of the hospital while inside the hospital campus.
- Please do not cause inconvenience to other patients by crowding or making noise unnecessarily.
- Please help us in keeping the hospital and its surroundings neat and clean.
- Please use the facilities of this hospital with care and do not damage/spoil hospital property.
- Beware of Touts & unauthorized persons. Don’t indulge in any money transactions with them.
- The Hospital is a No Smoking Zone.
- Please refrain from demanding under favours from the staff and officials.
- Please provide useful feedback and constructive suggestions. These may be addressed to the Medical Superintendent of the Hospital suggestion boxes are placed in different areas of the hospital.
Enquiry & Information About SLNMCH, Koraput
Telephone No. of Help desk-(0674-2476789)
E-mail – email@example.com
Time schedule of OPD
The help desk telephone no. (0674-2476789) is available from 09.00hrs to 13.30hrs & from 14.00hrs to 16.00hrs on Monday to Friday & 09.00hrs-13.30hrs on Saturday. (Sunday & central govt. Holidays it will not be available.